In accordance with trading conditions and restrictions imposed by the NSW Government to help control the spread of COVID-19 you will notice some differences in our venue and some new rules that we ask you to follow. Our imminent trading future depends on everyone doing their bit to follow these rules, so we ask you to please take a moment to review these new conditions of entry for our hotel.
Any persons entering our hotel premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
Patrons attending this licensed premises shall;
- Provide their name and phone number/ email address on entry
- Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
- Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
- Be seated whilst consuming liquor
- Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points, while waiting outside the venue, or where markings are in place
- Comply with any request to relocate due to social distancing requirements
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff
- Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App
- Adhere to a maximum number of TEN persons per table
Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and the licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under Section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007.